How To Use Little ELF
- Slide the Little ELF over the wrapping paper roll. The device is flexible. It can be used on many different sized rolls of paper.
- Pull the paper through the large slot of the device.
- Once the paper is the desired length, slide the LittleELF to the edge of the paper roll, allowing the paper to drop into the slot where the blade is embedded.
- Gently push the Little ELF away from you to cleanly cut the paper.
- To make a perpendicular cut, place the Little ELF at the desired position. Insert the paper at the blade. Gently glide the Little ELF away from you making a clean cut.
- When you are finished wrapping, or ready to take a break, slide the Little ELF onto the wrapping paper roll. It doubles as an organizer!
To download a copy of the instruction insert that came in your package, please click the image below for a downloadable PDF file.
CAUTION Cut Hazard: Sharp blade. Contact with the blade may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children.