How To Use Little ELF
How do I use Little ELF?
1. Slide Little ELF over the wrapping paper. Remember the device is flexible so it can be used on most sizes of rolled paper.
2. Pull a sheet of paper through the larger slot in the device.
3. Once the sheet of paper is the desired length, slide Little ELF to the end of the roll allowing the paper to drop into the slot where the blade is embedded.
4. Now gently push Little ELF forward to cleanly cut the paper.
5. Once the slice is complete, simply bring Little ELF back to the center of the wrapping paper. It doubles as an organizer! Your paper will not roll away or become unorganized.